Monday, July 18, 2011

Nope can't complain

Was a pretty good day.  Nothing special, but nothing bad.  Got a summons for jury duty.  First time in my life.  Should be interesting.  I'm a legal assistant, wonder if they will keep me?  Could be fun, depending on the case.  Husband is working late and then dropping by our boys house.  Nice to have a quiet house for a bit (all the dogs are down and quiet for now).  I enjoy the quiet.  Sat outside for a while, but after riding home in 104 deg. sitting in the heat is not the most comfortable.  Hopefully it will cool of just a bit to sit outside before it gets too late.  Hope everybody had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I'm a country girl working in the city (50 miles/day). I want to learn all I can about how to do for myself. My husband and I dream of a self-reliant homestead where we can live and work together, raising chickens, goats and rabbits, and growing and canning our own food.