Monday, August 1, 2011

My Birthday

Well....today is my birthday.  A number of years ago on this very day I became my own person and life's lessons began.  Funny, all these years later and the lessons continue.  So much to learn and so little time to learn it all.  What a shame.  If we only had another few hundred years (and we'd still say the same).

My daughter-in-law went all for me this weekend and cooked EVERYTHING I love, and sent a ton of it home with me.  I will have left overs all week, and it's perfectly fine with me.  Had a great time at her and my son's house with the family.  I would say a perfect weekend.  Can't say that too often.  And now, it's back to work.  I hope everyone has a lovely day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I'm a country girl working in the city (50 miles/day). I want to learn all I can about how to do for myself. My husband and I dream of a self-reliant homestead where we can live and work together, raising chickens, goats and rabbits, and growing and canning our own food.