Sunday, September 15, 2013

Audio Books

I discovered Audible Books about 4 years ago.  I joined Audible right off the bat and I get a free book every month.  I love 'em.  I drive about 35 - 40 min to work one way so it's the perfect time to listen to them.  I buy a few as well.  I generally have 3 books going at a time.  I really like reading too in addition to listening.  I'll have a hard book, an ebook and an audio book all going at the same time.  People ask if I get the story's mixed up, but it's never happened.  I wish I had more time to read, but I take it where I can get it. I've listed some of my favorites on this blog.  Not near enough room for all my favorites, but that's a start.  Anyone else like reading/listening to books?  Anyone else a member of Audible?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I'm a country girl working in the city (50 miles/day). I want to learn all I can about how to do for myself. My husband and I dream of a self-reliant homestead where we can live and work together, raising chickens, goats and rabbits, and growing and canning our own food.