Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Not feeling it today:)

For some reason, I'm just not feeling it today.  Just really not wanting to be here.  Me and my phone are not getting along and I've been messing with that all morning.  Sadly, the phone is winning.  I'll check out some pictures on the Milky way scientists facebook page and a couple of "Daily Cutes" on Grits facebook page and I'll smile again.  Won't make me want to be here anymore than I do, but I'll be here with a smile:)

I found a picture yesterday and I just think it's funny, I don't care who you are.  Made me laugh.  Hope it makes you laugh too.
My husband and I dreamed of winning the lottery this morning.  Before we went to work, we had the entire farmstead built complete with fences, garden boxes, garage, fireplace, new water well, the whole 9-yards.  Still had to work, but we were both okay with that.  Maybe I'll dream some more.  A few co-workers and I go in for $30-40 every now and again.  We bought some last night.  Maybe we'll get lucky.  I hope so, but won't hold my breath for it.  Wishing us all good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I'm a country girl working in the city (50 miles/day). I want to learn all I can about how to do for myself. My husband and I dream of a self-reliant homestead where we can live and work together, raising chickens, goats and rabbits, and growing and canning our own food.