Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Updated Events

Two in one day...Wow.  Well, since my last posts in 2011, I have become a grandma to a beautiful baby girl and past the half-century mark.  I'm overly delighted about the grand-daughter.  Kept telling my son to get it done while I still had the energy and stamina to play.  Not so delighted over the half-century number, but doesn't feel so different from the year before, so...  Anyway, started eating right and taking better care of myself.  Want to stay as comfortable as I can for as long as I can:)  Every little bit, right?  I've starting learning new things, just because I want to, not because I need it.  I'm loving every bit I learn too.  I think that makes learning much easier.  Frankly, I almost forgot I had this blog.  I think I'll calendar appointments to post so I don't forget it again:)  There was a reason I started this, can't remember now what it was, but I'll keep it going anyway.  Everyone have a lovely day, and I'll catch you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I'm a country girl working in the city (50 miles/day). I want to learn all I can about how to do for myself. My husband and I dream of a self-reliant homestead where we can live and work together, raising chickens, goats and rabbits, and growing and canning our own food.