Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Free Webcast for Homesteading

In going through my emails I found out about this free webcast.  Looks like they have a number of subjects to choose from and it's all FREE.  They have subjects like passive solar greenhouses, organic growing, permaculture and bee-keeping among other things.  The Webcast runs 3 days, Oct. 1 - 3.  They run mostly in the evening so it shouldn't interfere with work too much.  You can register here and they will send you a schedule of the speakers and their subjects and then you can pick & choose which you prefer to listen to.  Lots of good stuff, I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I'm a country girl working in the city (50 miles/day). I want to learn all I can about how to do for myself. My husband and I dream of a self-reliant homestead where we can live and work together, raising chickens, goats and rabbits, and growing and canning our own food.