Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Homemade Pop Tarts

I've never seen this before, but actually should have thought of it.  My son was a Pop Tart fanatic when he was a kid.  Still is, but his wife kind of controls his sugar intake.  Blessings to that girl:-)  Anyway I found this recipe for Homemade Pop Tarts while surfing around the internet.  I might have to try that for an upcoming bake sale and the Bosses Day celebration at work.  If you try it, let me know how it turns out.  And let me know of any other flavors you come up with.  I'm guessing there are dozens to choose from if you think about it long enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I'm a country girl working in the city (50 miles/day). I want to learn all I can about how to do for myself. My husband and I dream of a self-reliant homestead where we can live and work together, raising chickens, goats and rabbits, and growing and canning our own food.