Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Simply Me's Shopping Place

As you can see I've made a store here online.  I really hate shopping in real stores and if I can find it online, I will (I only wish I could do the same with shoes!!).  The items I add to this store are either things I want myself or things I've bought myself.  If I've bought it and added it to this store then I really like it, I would never lead you all astray, and if I want it, at some point I will order it:-)

I hope you can find something useful there, something that will strike your fancy and yell at you "You Need ME!!"  As time goes on I'll add more and more stuff, so check back often and see what I've added and/or changed.

Happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I'm a country girl working in the city (50 miles/day). I want to learn all I can about how to do for myself. My husband and I dream of a self-reliant homestead where we can live and work together, raising chickens, goats and rabbits, and growing and canning our own food.