Friday, November 1, 2013

Modern Homesteading.net

If you have not yet seen the link to the right for Modern Homesteading, please check them out.  Their forums have the coolest stuff in them to read and from the nicest people.  They have a section called "Free Printables", that has recipes for doggies treats and laundry stuff among other things.  If you've read any of the stuff I've written, you know I love to make this kind of thing.  I don't have the time I'd like to make as much as I would like, but some of the things I've seen on this site recently have been relatively easy to make and I can tell you I'll be making some of the laundry soaps, whiteners and stain removers just to check them out in the very near future (probably when doing my laundry tonight & tomorrow).  I'll let you know how it goes.  Aside from the "printables", there just some good conversations about everything homesteading, a great topic if you ask me.  They have a blog, a store and numerous stories about several different topics, lots of great things to read.  I wouldn't have their link on my site if they didn't think so:-)  Kinda like my Shopping Place, either I have it or want it (like it), or I won't put it on there.

I could and, in time, will spend some serious hours reading all that's there.   As it is I have to read in small bits but I will get through most of it, no doubt.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I'm a country girl working in the city (50 miles/day). I want to learn all I can about how to do for myself. My husband and I dream of a self-reliant homestead where we can live and work together, raising chickens, goats and rabbits, and growing and canning our own food.